Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, because of lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are usually damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation as well as blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal symptoms. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with inside hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of symptoms, you might add much more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate very easily.
- Did you know that psyllium hasks are an excellent source of fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by ingesting water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids in order to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your water intake.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it adds more vitamins in your body.
- Exercising also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are many home remedies that you may prefer to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids